Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Latest Book - Scouting the Divine

I have been affected by this book in a good way. It really opened my eyes to understand the significance of so many references to vineyards, sheep and shepharding, and even wild honey. Margaret Feinberg did a great job of adding color and facts without changing the truth. All in all a pretty good read.

pg. 199

though i may not enjoy the time period i am currently in, it will pass. Another will come. and whether i like it or not, another will come after that. In my life, I will experience times of joy, of sorrow, of anticipation, and of failed expectations - but i cling to the fact tha tin all fo the many season, my constant source of joy and peace is rooted in someone much wiser than me.

lots of revelation packed into this book.

1 comment:

Margaret Feinberg said...

Sarah,
Thrilled you enjoyed! That means a ton. Blessings, Margaret